================= Logging started at 4/25/2008 10:25:52 Œß‘O ================== Created release folders Performing Upgrading and Patching Validation Val0003: This setup will perform a SMALL upgrade of the referenced previous setup e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous4\colavo.msi Val0003: This setup will perform a MINOR upgrade of the referenced previous setup e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous5\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'AxFile1'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '1|software\sony corporation\colavo\login|pcflname'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous4\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'AxFile1'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '1|software\sony corporation\colavo\login|pcflname'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous5\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run|'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous5\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation\colavo\misc|'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous5\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation|'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous5\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation\colavo|'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous5\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation\colavo\misc|autoupdate'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous5\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation\colavo\sip|lastusedport'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous5\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run|colavo'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous5\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation\colavo\misc|registrationdone'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous5\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation\colavo\misc|updatedone'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous5\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation\colavo\codec|'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous5\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation\colavo\voip|'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous5\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation\colavo\misc|autoupdatever'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous5\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation\colavo\user|hidecontactlist'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous5\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0015: This patch will not be uninstallable because the table 'CreateFolder' contains new content. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous5\colavo.msi Creating Patch Configuration Properties... Building MsiPatchMetadata table Building ISPatchWholeFile table Creating Patch... Validating MSI input file... Table: Properties Table: ImageFamilies Table: FamilyFileRanges Table: UpgradedImages Checking for source files in images... Upgraded image: Latest4 Table: TargetImages Target image: Previous4 Target image: Previous5 Table: ExternalFiles Table: UpgradedFiles_OptionalData Table: UpgradedFilesToIgnore Table: TargetFiles_OptionalData Validating MSI input file... Table: UpgradedImages Cleaning up temporary files... ISDEV : error -6415: There was an error creating the patch package. Writing contents of log file 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\Patch\PatchConfiguration1\Interm\PatchCreation.log' to output window. ***** Log starting: 2008-04-25 10:25:55 ***** Input-PCP path = 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\Patch\PatchConfiguration1\Interm\PatchTemplate.pcp' Patch-MSP path = 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\Patch\PatchConfiguration1\Patch\PatchConfiguration1.msp' Temp Folder = 'C:\DOCUME~1\KIRANK~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\ISP461.tmp\' Patch GUID = '{19E29D7B-3266-4BC0-943E-73CA8909763F}' ListOfPatchGUIDsToReplace = '' ListOfTargetProductCodes = '{2DF0FD7F-8DCF-453D-8D08-446CC2D13C0C}' PatchSourceList = 'PatchSourceList' AllowProductCodeMismatches = '0' AllowProductVersionMajorMismatches = '0' OptimizePatchSizeForLargeFiles = '1' ApiPatchingSymbolFlags = '0x00000000' MsiFileToUseToCreatePatchTables = '' SqlCmdToCreatePatchTable = '' SqlCmdToCreatePatchPackageTable = '' SqlCmdToCreateMsiPatchHeadersTable = '' DontRemoveTempFolderWhenFinished = '1' IncludeWholeFilesOnly = '0' MinimumRequiredMsiVersion = '200' SEQUENCE_DATA_GENERATION_DISABLED = '1' AllowRemoval = '' Using internal SQL cmd to create 'Patch' table. Using internal SQL cmd to create 'PatchPackage' table. Using internal SQL cmd to create 'MsiPatchHeaders' table. ERROR: This patch contains multiple transform sets and is a mixture of QFE, minor, and/or major patches. ***** Log finishing: 2008-04-25 10:26:04 ***** The patch creation process has completed with: 1 Errors and 16 Warnings. ================= Logging stopped at 4/25/2008 10:26:06 Œß‘O ================== Log file has been created: