================= Logging started at 4/28/2008 02:21:16 PM ================== Created release folders Performing Upgrading and Patching Validation Val0003: This setup will perform a MINOR upgrade of the referenced previous setup e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous4\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'AxFile1'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '1|software\sony corporation\colavo\login|pcflname'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous4\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run|'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous4\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation\colavo\misc|'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous4\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation|'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous4\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation\colavo|'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous4\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation\colavo\misc|autoupdate'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous4\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation\colavo\sip|lastusedport'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous4\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run|colavo'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous4\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation\colavo\misc|registrationdone'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous4\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation\colavo\misc|updatedone'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous4\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation\colavo\codec|'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous4\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation\colavo\voip|'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous4\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation\colavo\misc|autoupdatever'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous4\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0009: A registry entry has been removed from the component 'execfiles'. This key must be added to the RemoveRegistry table, otherwise it will be orphaned by an upgrade. '2|software\sony corporation\colavo\user|hidecontactlist'. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous4\colavo.msi ISDEV : warning Val0015: This patch will not be uninstallable because the table 'CreateFolder' contains new content. e:\my installshield 11 projects\old_backup\vista\copy (3) of workingpatchbackup_080423\patch\previous4\colavo.msi Creating Patch Configuration Properties... Building MsiPatchMetadata table Building ISPatchWholeFile table Creating Patch... Validating MSI input file... Table: Properties Table: ImageFamilies Table: FamilyFileRanges Table: UpgradedImages Checking for source files in images... Upgraded image: Latest4 Table: TargetImages Target image: Previous4 Table: ExternalFiles Table: UpgradedFiles_OptionalData Table: UpgradedFilesToIgnore Table: TargetFiles_OptionalData Validating MSI input file... Table: UpgradedImages Copying upgraded MSI to temp-target location... Creating file patches... Family4 Latest4 Cleaning up temporary files... ISDEV : error -6415: There was an error creating the patch package. Writing contents of log file 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\Patch\PatchConfiguration1\Interm\PatchCreation.log' to output window. ***** Log starting: 2008-04-28 14:21:18 ***** Input-PCP path = 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\Patch\PatchConfiguration1\Interm\PatchTemplate.pcp' Patch-MSP path = 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\Patch\PatchConfiguration1\Patch\PatchConfiguration1.msp' Temp Folder = 'C:\DOCUME~1\KIRANK~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\ISP51.tmp\' Patch GUID = '{19E29D7B-3266-4BC0-943E-73CA8909763F}' ListOfPatchGUIDsToReplace = '' ListOfTargetProductCodes = '*' PatchSourceList = 'PatchSourceList' AllowProductCodeMismatches = '0' AllowProductVersionMajorMismatches = '0' OptimizePatchSizeForLargeFiles = '1' ApiPatchingSymbolFlags = '0x00000000' MsiFileToUseToCreatePatchTables = '' SqlCmdToCreatePatchTable = '' SqlCmdToCreatePatchPackageTable = '' SqlCmdToCreateMsiPatchHeadersTable = '' DontRemoveTempFolderWhenFinished = '1' IncludeWholeFilesOnly = '0' MinimumRequiredMsiVersion = '200' SEQUENCE_DATA_GENERATION_DISABLED = '1' AllowRemoval = '' Using internal SQL cmd to create 'Patch' table. Using internal SQL cmd to create 'PatchPackage' table. Using internal SQL cmd to create 'MsiPatchHeaders' table. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\ColavoBase.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\ColavoBase.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=colavobase.dll; temp location=Family4\00073.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAEnvUnit.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAEnvUnit.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=uaenvunit.dll; temp location=Family4\00074.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAManager.exe', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAManager.exe'. Patch file created: FTK=UAManager.exe; temp location=Family4\00075.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\DCLib.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\DCLib.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=DCLib.dll; temp location=Family4\00076.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\IdleDetect.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\IdleDetect.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=IdleDetect.dll1; temp location=Family4\00077.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\OutlookAccess.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\OutlookAccess.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=OutlookAccess.dll1; temp location=Family4\00078.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\NicWatch.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\NicWatch.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=NicWatch.dll; temp location=Family4\00079.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\GUICommon.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\GUICommon.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=GUICommon.dll; temp location=Family4\00080.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\CommonResource.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\CommonResource.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=CommonResource.dll; temp location=Family4\00081.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\ReadMe.txt', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\ReadMe.txt'. Patch file created: FTK=ReadMe.txt; temp location=Family4\00082.HDR. Patch API could not create a small patch; using whole upgraded file. Including entire file: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\system.dat'; FTK=system.dat; temp location=Family4\00083.FLE. Patch API could not create a small patch; using whole upgraded file. Including entire file: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAManager.exe.manifest'; FTK=uamanager.exe.manifest; temp location=Family4\00084.FLE. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAEChuteUnit.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAEChuteUnit.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=UAEChuteUnit.dll1; temp location=Family4\00085.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAVoIPUnit.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAVoIPUnit.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=UAVoIPUnit.dll1; temp location=Family4\00086.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAVoiceMailUnit.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAVoiceMailUnit.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=UAVoiceMailUnit.dll1; temp location=Family4\00087.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAVideoMediaUnit.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAVideoMediaUnit.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=UAVideoMediaUnit.dll1; temp location=Family4\00088.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAVideoDocUnit.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAVideoDocUnit.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=UAVideoDocUnit.dll1; temp location=Family4\00089.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UASipUnit.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UASipUnit.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=UASipUnit.dll1; temp location=Family4\00090.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAPadDataUnit.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAPadDataUnit.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=UAPadDataUnit.dll1; temp location=Family4\00091.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAMessagePadUnit.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAMessagePadUnit.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=UAMessagePadUnit.dll1; temp location=Family4\00092.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UALoginUnit.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UALoginUnit.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=UALoginUnit.dll1; temp location=Family4\00093.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAHttpUnit.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAHttpUnit.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=UAHttpUnit.dll1; temp location=Family4\00094.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAFileTransferControlUnit.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAFileTransferControlUnit.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=UAFileTransferControlUnit.dl1; temp location=Family4\00095.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAEnvDataUnit.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAEnvDataUnit.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=UAEnvDataUnit.dll1; temp location=Family4\00096.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAErrorInfo.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAErrorInfo.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=UAErrorInfo.dll1; temp location=Family4\00097.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAAlertUnit.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAAlertUnit.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=UAAlertUnit.dll1; temp location=Family4\00098.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAAddressSelectDialog.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAAddressSelectDialog.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=UAAddressSelectDialog.dll; temp location=Family4\00099.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAContactListUnit2.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UAContactListUnit2.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=UAContactListUnit2.dll; temp location=Family4\00100.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\colavo.exe', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\colavo.exe'. Patch file created: FTK=colavo.exe; temp location=Family4\00101.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UADataColavoUnit.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\UADataColavoUnit.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=UADataColavoUnit.dll; temp location=Family4\00102.HDR. WARNING (14): File versions are equal. Upgraded: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\DeskHook.dll' ver=0.1.0.4; Target: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\DeskHook.dll' ver=0.1.0.4. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\DeskHook.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\DeskHook.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=DeskHook.dll; temp location=Family4\00103.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\DeskShare.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\DeskShare.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=DeskShare.dll; temp location=Family4\00104.HDR. WARNING (14): File versions are equal. Upgraded: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\EcommSock.dll' ver=0.1.0.1010; Target: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\EcommSock.dll' ver=0.1.0.1010. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\EcommSock.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\EcommSock.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=EcommSock.dll; temp location=Family4\00105.HDR. WARNING (14): File versions are equal. Upgraded: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\JpegEnc.dll' ver=0.1.0.1; Target: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\JpegEnc.dll' ver=0.1.0.1. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\JpegEnc.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\JpegEnc.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=JpegEnc.dll; temp location=Family4\00106.HDR. WARNING (14): File versions are equal. Upgraded: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\Marking.dll' ver=0.1.0.0; Target: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\Marking.dll' ver=0.1.0.0. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\Marking.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\Marking.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=Marking.dll; temp location=Family4\00107.HDR. WARNING (14): File versions are equal. Upgraded: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\pnglib.dll' ver=0.1.0.1; Target: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\pnglib.dll' ver=0.1.0.1. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\pnglib.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\pnglib.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=pnglib.dll; temp location=Family4\00108.HDR. WARNING (14): File versions are equal. Upgraded: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\Pointing.dll' ver=0.1.0.0; Target: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\Pointing.dll' ver=0.1.0.0. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\Pointing.dll', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\Pointing.dll'. Patch file created: FTK=Pointing.dll; temp location=Family4\00109.HDR. Files differ: 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\resource\resource.aul', 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Previous4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\resource\resource.aul'. ERROR: Cannot create patch file for 'E:\My InstallShield 11 Projects\Old_Backup\Vista\Copy (3) of WorkingPatchBackup_080423\patch\Latest4\.\program files\Sony\Colavo\.\resource\resource.aul' at 'C:\DOCUME~1\KIRANK~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\ISP51.tmp\Family4\00110.PAT'. ***** Log finishing: 2008-04-28 14:21:47 ***** The patch creation process has completed with: 1 Errors and 15 Warnings. ================= Logging stopped at 4/28/2008 02:21:52 PM ================== Log file has been created: