This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

REBOOT

3 replies to this topic

krikvb

krikvb
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2002 - 17:02

Hi! I'm trying to create a msi package for AcrobatReader5.0 and when I install MyAcroRead.msi package in the end of installation I have this stoopid message that asks if I want to reboot! There is a way to hide/mask/block/cancel this message? THANX !

Leigh Ravenhall

Leigh Ravenhall
  • Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 02 April 2002 - 23:44

Create a property called REBOOT and set it's value to Suppress or ReallySuppress
Leigh Ravenhall
Expert Information Services

krikvb

krikvb
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2002 - 08:50

Hi!
Thanx for your answer Leigh but it's not realy working...I still have the message that asks if I want to reboot...my .nai file contains this values REBOOTPROMPT=Suppress REBOOT=Suppress... may be it's not enough... I would like to read more about this properties and this values...can someone send me a hint ? (I'm using WinNT(Sp6),WinInstall LE and msiexec .2)
AND if it's not to much can you send me a .nai sample that contains the property REBOOT...
Thanx !

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 05 April 2002 - 15:13

These properties are documented in Windows Installer Help (msi.chm in the Microsoft Platform SDK)