This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Button Bitmaps

2 replies to this topic

gowen

gowen
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 June 2001 - 11:13

I want to use a bitmap instead of the standard grey rectangular buttons.  According to the help, provided the button has no text I should be able to click in the filename field and the file/string browser icon [...] should appear.  However, I can't enter anything in the filename field as nothing appears, not even a cursor.

Has anyone come across this and found a solution or workaround? I'm using version 2.03.

gowen

gowen
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 June 2001 - 12:36

DOH!!

I've just noticed that there is a Control Style setting on the PushButton Settings panel which can  be set to Text, Bitmap or Icon.  Once I'd set it to Bitmap everything worked just fine although you need to ensure that the button is resized to fit the bitmap. Otherwise you can see the edges of the grey button around the outside of the bitmap.  The bitmap overlays the button it does not replace it.