This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

How do I Change code behind a dialog box?

1 reply to this topic

Travis2002

Travis2002
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 March 2002 - 17:36

In IS 7,
How do you change the code behind a SdAskDestPath Dialog box so I can have two seperate ones....
One using INSTALLDIR, and one using TARGETDIR.

Because I am calling SdAskDestPath twice in my script,
szDir = INSTALLDIR  
szDir2 = TARGETDIR
but it seems to keep changing the results of the INSTALLDIR to the last Path I 'last' browsed for making INSTALLDIR and TARGETDIR =  'last' selected path, not keeping the first one.

Thanks

.::Travis Mixon::.

badejo

badejo
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 March 2002 - 16:41

I suggest making a couple of "workaround" variables.  After you first call the dialog, copy the resulting directory into another string variable, then set the INSTALLDIR variable to whatever you want to appear in the second dialog.  Put the outcome of the second dialog into another  variable, and you will then have both paths saved into separate variables, with your desired default path appearing on both dialogs, and you can then assign the values of the two variables to INSTALLDIR and TARGETDIR respectively to acheive your end result.  

Hope this helps.