This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Internal Error 2711

1 reply to this topic

de-23499

de-23499
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2002 - 14:31

I'm using 7.03 (German) and built up 3 product configurations, each containing 1 release. These 3 releases contain different features (Release 1/Feature 1, Release 2/Feature 2, Release 3/Feature 3). The initial execution of one of the releases works well. But on installing one of the other releases I get the error code above when files should be copied to the target system.

(There is not REINSTALL entry in the properties table.)

Can anybody help? ???

Thanks, Stephan

cmcintosh

cmcintosh
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 August 2002 - 18:30

I have also run into this error.  It seemed a few of my features became corrupt while I was performing simple operations in the developer IDE.  What I had to do after two days of cursing the day I ever opted to upgrade to DEV 7.0.  I removed my corrupt Features, readded them (with exact same settings) then reassigned my components to them.  After a build, everything was hunky dory.  If that doesn't work you can go so far as to redo the components as well.  I know what its like having a deadline and no solution so I hope this works.  I think this is a sporadic bug and those are the hardest to get recognized. ;)