I was able to resolve this. Here's how:
1) I exported the dialogs to a resource file by right-clicking on the "All Dialogs" folder (from the dialogs tree) and selecting "Export Dialogs to Resource script".
2) I tried to open the resource file in Visual Studio. I got an error about a file not found, with a line number. At that line number, was a file reference in the "Bitmaps" section. It was referencing a bitmap that had no path.
3) Using the ID for the bitmap, I searched the RC file and found it related to the "SdFinishReboot" dialog. I thought this was very odd, since I don't remember changing anything about that dialog.
4) I went to that dialog, checked the bitmap control, and sure enough, the filename property was blank.
5) I opened a new project, went to the "SdFinishReboot" dialog (it was okay), and copied the path from the bitmap control on the dialog. I went back to my project, pasted in the path, and BINGO!... it compiled correctly.
Hopefully, this approach will help others with this same problem...