This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Problem with checkbox at uninstallation.

2 replies to this topic

Amarjeet

Amarjeet
  • Full Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 09:50

I am working on a basi MSI project. Iam trying to launch a program when installation finishes. I have created necessary checkboxes and text as described in following link.

http://www.acresso.c.../PDF/launch.pdf

i did set following condition for checkbox.

SHOWLAUNCHPROGRAM="-1" And
PROGRAMFILETOLAUNCHATEND<>"" And NOT Installed And
NOT ISENABLEDWUSFINISHDIALOG

The application launch works well when i carry out installation. But when i uninstall the product, same checkboxes appear on SetCompleteSuccess page. I don't want to show the checbox as well as text as the application was removed already with uninstall.

Has anybody able to resolve this kind of problem. On installshield site several of such quextions are not answerd.

I am using Installshiled 2009 Premier edition.

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 09:27

Is that the condition to make the check box *visible ? And is it set to be *invisible* by default?

Amarjeet

Amarjeet
  • Full Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:53

I was able to fix the problem by putting Hide = Installed for checkbox and text associated with checkbox.

Now i have another querry. My application installed 4 features. When i select first feature only checkbox should be visible and if i skip feature 1 checkbox should be hidden,

I tried to place condition &feature1=3 but its not working. I got this info from attached document.

Can you please provide correct Syntax OR how to show checkbox based on feature selected.

Thanks in advance.

Amarjeet

Attached Files

Edited by Amarjeet, 15 May 2009 - 12:58.