This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

More Dialog Help Needed....

1 reply to this topic

• 58 posts

Posted 04 February 2002 - 19:39

I am in the process of creating a dialog box in MSI 2.03.

What I am doing is that I have the user browse to a license file for our product and once it is selected, I will see what the user can and cannot install based on the contents of the file and subsequent DLL calls.

In the space below the browse button and the license file that was selected, I need a scrollable region that lists all of our components with a check box to the left of each one.  Currently there are 18 items, but I need the flexability for additions/subtractions later on.

The user should be able to click on these boxes to turn off/on items that they want that they are eligible to do, also grey out choices that they aren't licensed to use.

How do I do this? Please help ASAP.

Thanks.

Kurt Schneider

Kurt Schneider
  • Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 February 2002 - 21:19

posty,

Send me that Email again, it didn't make it thorugh.  It sounds like you want to have a fancy listbox control embedded in the dialog.  Not sure if that is supported but I bet we can find an alternative way to do what you want.

Kurt