1. Created a new dialog using the dialog view of IS. I named it SdWait.
2. Used the Example Custom Password Dialog script as a guide for defining the functionality of my SdWait dialog.
3. I call EzDefineDialog and I pass "SdWait" as the szDialogID. I do not use the numerical nDialogID because IS does not let me see the dialogID of my SdWait dialog...it only lets me see a name.
4. When I call WaitOnDialog, I get a -1.
5. I opened the _IsUser1033.rc using Visual Studio and tried to get the dialogID...but, the dialogID is "SDWAIT".
What should I do?
I think the reason that the WaitOnDialog call is failing is because of the EzDefineDialog() is not being called properly.