This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

How To Activate BillBoard On Dialog SetupProgress

1 reply to this topic

sanjoygr

sanjoygr
  • Full Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 06:20

Dear ALL,
I WANT A LITTLE HELP FROM YOU ALL REGARDING BILLBOARD ACTIVATION USING INSTALLSHIELD 11 FOR BASIC MSI PROJECT.

I HAVE ENTERED ALL REQUIRED DATA IN BBCONTROL, BILLBOARD, BINARY TABLES USNG DIRECTEDITOR. (2 BBCONTRO, 2 DIFF BILLBOARD, 2 RECORDS IN BINARY TABLE)

AFTER THIS I HAVE ADDED THE BILLBOARD CONTROL ON DIALOG SETUP PROGRESS. NOW I THINK I HAVE TO DO SOME SYNCHONIZATION OR CALL OF EVENT TO ACTIVATE THE BILLBOARD BUT I DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO NEXT.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT.

Thanks
Sanjoy
sanjoy_gr@yahoo.co.in

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 19:11

If you followed all the steps in the MSI documentation then it should work. If it doesn't you will have to double check all steps and settings. Note that most setups don't use billboards (how many users do you know that actually sit in front of the computer and watch your billboards during installation?). Since I'm not doing billboards I can't help yo with them. Also there's a bug in the latest MSI runtime with billboards (they are shown twice).