This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Standalone build 2011 error

3 replies to this topic

pinto.jitesh

pinto.jitesh
  • Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 13:52

Hi,
I am using standalone build 2011 to build an ism project and get the following error.

ISDEV : fatal error -5002: Product Configuration 'Product Configuration 1' is not found in the specified project. Verify that the Product Configuration name is correct.

This used to work fine with dev studio 2009.

Any idea how I could resolve this issue?

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 15:08

Does the build work from the IDE? Does the product configuration with that name actually exist in the project?

pinto.jitesh

pinto.jitesh
  • Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:14

Yes it works with the IDE.

I get the error if i build using the command

C:\Program Files\Installshield\2011 SAB\System\IsCmdBld.exe (-p c:\Perforce\mt\mt\5.17_COR\ext\Installation\Ehp1_SP05\Ehp1\Source\Project\PDG505SP00.ism -r "Release 1" -a "Product Configuration 1" -b <PATH>\CRMMobile.msi -t C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727 -j 2.0.50727 -e n)' in 'C:\Perforce\mt\mt\dev_int\Installation\AutomationScripts\Ehp1\SP05\MainAutomation\Batches'

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 13:40

Not sure what the problem is then. Are you using the SAB on the same machine as the InstallShield IDE? Does building from InstallShield command line built (not the stand-alone build tool) work?