This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

About localized ProductName

1 reply to this topic

Treach

Treach
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 10:31

Hi,
I have read a topic about multilanguage ProductName where is described that I must create my own string something like [ProductNameLoc]. But I have to replace [ProductName] with [ProductNameLoc] at too many dialogs and resources. Is there any way to replace this string somewhere in the DirectEditor and then all the dialogs to be replaced with the new [ProductNameLoc] string?

And I have another problem - my application originally had 2 langauages. I have added another 2 and when I'm trying to build the project, two errors occured with no description and errorcode. That's very strange,any idea?

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 16:22

In DirectEidtor there's a full text search function that you can sue to replace the property name.
How did you add the languages? Do you get any build warnings? Are all the texts set in the string tables for those languages?