This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Report File Formatter

2 replies to this topic

nishalp

nishalp
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 05:28

I am in the process of writing a utility that would take the Report File that is created after a build and would spit out a properly formated html document. IT would be formatted into tables for each file group and have columns for the File Name, Date/Time, File Size and Version. When you run the utility it will ask for the main IPR file and the RPT file. Then it will show you a list of all the file groups which you can process to the HTML. Would anybody else have any interest in this tool? Any other thoughts?

Thanks.

Patel

Taco Bell

Taco Bell

IS6 Expert

• Moderators
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 13:52

We're in the process of using the RPT files and other information to generate a kind of Component Checker for our products, but I would still be interested in such a tool.
user posted image

nishalp

nishalp
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 05:21

I am almost done with the tool. Just some clean up work. If you want a copy of it, post me a email address that I can send it to you. Or email me at nishalp@relsys.net.