This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Pls Help: Need to check/uncheck checkbox depending

1 reply to this topic

colby

colby
  • Full Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 16:50

I have a custom dialog for a Basic IS Developer project. It has a radio button group with 5 buttons and a check box. If either radio button 4 or radio button 5 are selected, I want do uncheck the checkbox. I have successfully set the checkbox checked by default as well as have successfully enabled/disabled the checkbox depending on the selected radio button. But I need to check/uncheck it as well depending on the selected radio button.

I can't seem to figure this out. I have tried creating a custom action (EnableCheckBox) to set the property referenced by the checkbox (MY_CHK_PROPERTY="Yes") and another one (DisableCheckBox) to set MY_CHK_PROPERTY="No". Then I modified the behavior for the radio button group to DoAction EnableCheckBox/DisableCheckBox depending on the value of the radio button group's property (SELECTED_BUTTON).

Is this even possible? Any ideas? Please help.

Thanks

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 16:05

A checkbox will be checked whenever its associated property exists, no matter what value. To uncheck the box you must remove (undefine) the property. To do this set the property to {}