I have an issue with a SetupType dialog that has to do with the Typical vs
Complete install limitation of Windows Installer 2.1. I want to be able to
custom-install features independently and not choose between Typical or
Here is what I did:
1. I've created a SetupType3 dialog, that's almost like the standard SetupType only there are 3 options (radiobuttons):
- A installation (selects feature A)
- B installation (selects feature B)
- C instalation (selects feature C)
2. By default, each option selected will trigger the standard CustomSetup dialog which displays all features: A, B & C
For example if I click on the A-installation(radiobutton) I'd like to trigger a CustomSetup dialog that has only A-feature enabled and B,C-features disabled. Then proceed to the Ready ToInstall dialog.
How do I accomplish that?
If I click on the A-installation(radiobutton) I'd like to trigger a CustomSetup dialog that has only A-feature visible(enabled) and B,C-features invisible(also disabled). Then proceed to the Ready ToInstall dialog. Any ideas ?
I am using InstallShield Professional - Windows Installer Edition 2.1. Is this version flexible enough for what I need(see the issues above)?
Thanks In Advance,