This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Build Error: -7066 + -6003

2 replies to this topic

rj2Skipper

rj2Skipper
  • Full Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:38

specific errormessages are:
ISDEV : error -7066: Your project contains a reference to the Setup Prerequisite , however this file cannot be located. Please either remove the Setup Prerequisite from your project, or locate this file.
ISDEV : error -6003: An error occurred streaming '' into setup.exe

i created the prerequisite myself (with the prq editor of installshield 12) and put the prq in installshield prerequisite folder and all the other files in another drive, while the files that should be installed by the prq are refrenced by their full path in the prq. i have done this multiple times before and using them in the same setup project.
the files to install are an .exe with manifest and an eula.txt taken from the bootstrapper folder of ms visual studio.
i know the files are accessible!

how do i solve the build problem?

bye Ralf
CU rj2Skipper<a href="http://www.ferrari-electronic.de" target='_blank'></a>

rj2Skipper

rj2Skipper
  • Full Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:58

i created a completely new prq file with same contents -> now it works

Edited by rj2Skipper, 12 September 2008 - 12:58.

CU rj2Skipper<a href="http://www.ferrari-electronic.de" target='_blank'></a>

pkhamkar

pkhamkar
  • Full Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:04

In my case, the command line build was throwing the -6003 error because of the inability to stream 0x0427.ini file (for Lithuanian language) into setup.exe while building SINGLE_EXE_IMAGE. My InstallShield 2008 Premier setup doesn't have Linthuanian support installed by default, but the install project that I was building does support Lithuanian; hence, the error.

The workaround is to manually copy the English language equivalent of this file (0x0409.ini) to 0x0427.ini to allow build happen successfully. Please note that this is just the workaround. The solution would be to install proper support for missing language in both IS2008 IDE installation as well as in IS2008 standalone build installation.