I wonder that there are still no entries here.
I try for a while now to use the suite project and I have several problems:
1) I added a billboard + picture to a wizard page, then I deleted the billboard again from the page - plus I cahnged the physical path of the picture -> result: I can't build the suite-project anymore, because it still tries to find the billboard that I acctually deleted.
2) In a first step I just put a list of features in the feature list. Then I added a "main feature" moved it to the top of the feature list and put all other features under this "main feature" - but installshield put the features under the former first feature. The display of the feature list starts to show really crazy things, when you go back there, until you close and restart the project again.
3) I can't set a property that the feature list should not be expanded when I first open the page
4) I can't get rid of the text "InstallShield" in the page footer
5) There are some pages like "InstallationWelcome" which shouldn't have a header - but you can't change that for only one page.
6) When I add a page to select a installation path for a certain project, InstallShield automatically adds the comand line parameter to the setup. When I start the setup, I get an error message!
Some things just don't seem to me as finished properly for this new project.
[Edit: Taco Bell fixed title.]
Edited by Taco Bell, 15 December 2011 - 15:39.