This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

How to copy the folder

2 replies to this topic

raghu

raghu
  • Full Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 09:49

Hello Everybody,

I have two installers for my project. After installing first one all the files and folders are copy in installation directory[INSTALLDIR] path, like D\PRODUCT\ …(all files an folders copy here).
For second installer it contains one FOLDER . After installing second installer this FOLDER should copy in the same path when the first installation directory path.
I gave default installation path, because of that its copying correctly whenever I installed in default location.
If I change installation path for first installer, that FOLDER(Second installer) should not copying at changed directory path.

Please can you tell me anybody how to solve this problem…

Thanks and Regards
Raghu.

Glytzhkof

Glytzhkof
  • Moderators
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 12:12

Sorry, don't understand what you want to do, can you please provide some more detail?
Regards
-Stein Åsmul

raghu

raghu
  • Full Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 05:57

HI,

My problem is, there is one installer . I am installing with that installer in particular directory like E:\Project\module\(here all installation files and folders will copy).
I have one more installer it contains One folder. Whenever installing second installer that must find out the first installation directory path(E:\Project\module\..) dynamically ,there this folder must copy in that path.

So what changes required in installshield10.5.

Advanced Thanks
Raghu.