This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Changing the language MST name

3 replies to this topic

hrms

hrms
  • Full Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:56

Is it possible to change the name of the language MST files which are created together with the MSI file?

My situation: I have different MSI files that I add as support files to an InstallScript main setup project and that I launch from there. The problem is, that the MST files of the different MSIs all have the same name (e.g. 1031.MST) and so I can include only one of the MSTs as support file. Can I change the name of the MST file, so I can include all the MSTs of my MSI projects? I don't want to manually change the name of the MST files each time I build a new release.

Thanks for any hints!!!

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:06

Can't you put them in different sub-folders?

hrms

hrms
  • Full Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:42

How can I create folders in the 'Support files' section?

In my InstallShield 2010 Premier I only have the possibility to add files under the 'Support files', but no directories.

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:06

Maybe you can use the Disk1 folder. In this case you'd have to start your setups from SRCDIR instead of SUPPORTDIR.