This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Can't associate MergeModule on the Standard Project

2 replies to this topic

Dyerald

Dyerald
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 November 2001 - 11:57

Hi,

Im quite new in ISDev7 and I made a merge module project named Runtime. I set all the necessary setting on it. The files registries and everything and build it. But when I was suppose to associate it on the main projects feature, I can't find the module that i created on the MergeModule Gallery. I have searched about the adding of merge module on the gallery which is by putting the runtime.msm on the IstallShield\Developer\Modules\i386. but when I open again my main project and associates it to my feature.. I can't do it still. the coz the mergemodule is still not on the merge module gallery. One thing I noticed it that even if i checked on the mergemodule gallery the Conditional Installation part of the MergeModules pane is still disable. So can't even add the MDAC mergemodule  on my project. Why is this happening? Any idea??? Is this a bug???

Please I really need help. Merge module is a very big part on the project that i was doing. Iwould be very grateful for your help. Thanks in advance.

Dyerald

Leo

Leo
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2001 - 16:42

For my merge modules I use the different way:
Customization of IE using tools/options/File Locations. In my setup I use a set of merge modules, located in various directories and it works

Dyerald

Dyerald
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 November 2001 - 04:39

Hi,
Thanks for taking time to read my post and helping me... But what do you mean about set of merge module... How did you do that? Can you teach me? Thanks a lot in advance =)

Dyerald

(Edited by Dyerald at 3:41 am on Nov. 29, 2001)