This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Oncanceling does not work

1 reply to this topic

rags33

rags33
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 January 2002 - 01:11

The Oncanceling function  works fine. but once the OnFirstUIAfter starts executing then after the Oncanceling function does not work.

After the control moves to OnFirstUIAfter () if I press the cancel button an hour glass appears and the installation proceeds and completes.

I tried debuging but the oncancling  functions does not execute after the control moves to OnFirstUIAfter

runningquicklynowher

runningquicklynowher
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 22:58

I think I am having the same problem.  Seems that when running the install once I pass the StartCopy dialog and go to the the next one with the file transfer progress the cancel button no longer functions properly.  Upon pressing cacnel the first time the setup appears to exit normally, though it does not install all files correctly.  If i click the cancel button three or four times rapidly I will get the normal yes/no message box asking if I really want to exit the setup and if I do exit from there it exits fine.  The problem seems to be related to using uncompressed files in the media.