This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

radiobutton group property

2 replies to this topic

dolteanu

dolteanu
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 March 2002 - 11:10

Hi All,
I'd like to use a property of a radiobutton group let's say _IsMaintenance into a condition field of a custom action like :
_IsMaintenance = "Remove" where Remove is the value of _IsMaintenance property when I select a radio button from the group ,for ex.Remove,so the CA to be executed only in the case I select Remove radio button.I checked with the debugger the value of _IsMaintenance in this case and is a correct value ,but the condition is never TRUE so the CA is never executed.
This happens whenever I try to use a property of radio buttons doesn't metter from what kind of dialog.
Is there a bug or I don't do proper things?
Thanks a lot,
dumitru olteanu

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 21 March 2002 - 14:51

_IsMaintenance is a private property (because it includes lower case characters). Therefore it's value is only availabvle in the UI sequence, but not in the execute sequence. Is your CA in the execute sequence?

dolteanu

dolteanu
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 March 2002 - 16:27

Yes ,my CA is in execute sequences but I tried to change in uppercase(_ISMAINTENANCE),I constructed again the radiobutton group but with the same result .
dumitru olteanu