This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

last screen during maintenance mode

1 reply to this topic

Raymond

Raymond
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 April 2002 - 21:38

Hi,

I have the uninstall mode/maintenance mode on. Upon finishing the uninstall through maintenance mode, the last screen sometimes marked as "Finish" which is what I want, and sometimes, it marked as "The Installshield Wizard has successfully installed ... Before you can use the program, you must restart your computer.. and then it gives two options - restart computer now or later...

How can I turn it back to "Finish Maintanence" ... I forgot exactly the wordings... but it realizes that it is successful uninstallation but not "successful installation".

Any event that I have triggered wrong? I do not have any piece of script that turns this last screen up, I suppose.

Thanks for the advance!

Taco Bell

Taco Bell

IS6 Expert

• Moderators
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 18 April 2002 - 23:44

Without knowing more about your install, I'm guessing there are some files which are sometimes in use and/or shared in which case require a reboot to clear up.  Especially, if you're not intentionally doing it.
user posted image