This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Custom Dialogs & Large Font Mode

2 replies to this topic

arfinsd

arfinsd
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 October 2002 - 23:45

I'm using IS Developer 7, and I've created custom dialogs on my machine (which is in small font mode). Our build machine on the other hand has to be in Large font mode because some of Borland's inadequacies. We have a onestep build process and after the image is built on the build machine, all of the custom dialogs are larger in size than the prebuilt (or IS) dialogs. It's pretty annoying, but definitely not mission critical. Has anyone experienced this or does anyone know how to get around this without having to switch to small font mode on the build machine?

Alex ???
Alex Ferguson
www.SolimarSystems.com

arfinsd

arfinsd
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 October 2002 - 23:49

....also forgot to mention that when I build on my machine, the dialogs come out fine.

alex
Alex Ferguson
www.SolimarSystems.com

lonny

lonny
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 December 2002 - 10:49

I had the same problem, but in the opposit way. I build the custom dialogs on a machine with large fonts installed, while the build machine used small fonts. The result was the same... damaged dialogs.
I did't find a way to solve this problem under Dev 7.04.
Have not tried it unter Dev 8.0 yet...