This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Anyone Familiar with ProgDefGroupType()?

1 reply to this topic

KevSev

KevSev
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 October 2002 - 19:21

is anyone familiar with this function?
i wanted to know if i added it to my project where i would actually put it? it talks about using before AddFolderIcon() & CreateProgramFolder() but i dont see those functions being called in my script anywhere... i am using the standard functions OnBegin, OnfirstAfter, OnFirstBefore, OnMaintAfter, OnMaintBefore....

and will this even solve my issue? the issue being rights to use the application regardless of which user installs it.

thanks,
KevSev

Taco Bell

Taco Bell

IS6 Expert

• Moderators
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 11 October 2002 - 23:44

Yeap, I see since your earlier post you found out the function you need to call.  Although you really should have appended to that post instead of creating a whole new one.

So how are you creating your shortcuts then?  Are they all defined in the resources tab or what?  I'm guessing such is the case.

In any case, just throw that call in OnBegin and you should be all set with your privilege/access problem.
user posted image