This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Build Error

2 replies to this topic

SilentCry

SilentCry
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 June 2002 - 19:14

Hi, I have a problem with a new installshield package that I am working on.  I can compile the project no problem, but during the building of the pacakge I get the following.

"Warning!

ISRegSpy detects following module " hooked into this process, which will cause ISRegspy to malfunction. You need to shu the application down and restart COM extraction."

I click ok, and get a second window like the previous one.  and then the packaging continues.

Anybody know what could be cause this problem?

SC    ???

hteichert

hteichert
  • Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 01 July 2002 - 13:48

You are trying to include a file in your setup build process and to extract it's com-info at build time. But this file (dll / exe / ocx; I don't know, you removed this part of the message) is currently loaded in memory and running -> in this state an extraction of COM-info is not possible. Stop your application or the application which loaded the dll/ocx/....
h.teichert-ott

SilentCry

SilentCry
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 July 2002 - 14:41

Actually, I didn't cut off the module name, what I posted is the exact message I had when trying to build.

SC