We are rapidly growing and are looking to expand our team of high performers. If you are a motivated, self-driven leader with a proven record of success, Radialpoint wants to hear from you.
Radialpoint develops a range of products for Windows and Mac and deploys them to millions of computers. This position is for an install developer at the intermediate or senior level.
- Design and development of the install, branding and packaging for new products.
- Maintenance of the installs for existing products.
- Analysis of installation issues in the field and development of solutions for them.
Required Competencies and Qualifications
- Experience at installation development with any of the following:
- Windows Installer (msi and msp)
- InstallShield install script.
- Inno Setup
- Apple Mac OS X
- Knowledge of the differences between operating systems from the application perspective.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Organised and methodical.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills.
- Bilingual (English / French).
- Strong team spirit.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Additional competencies that will be considered assets
- Knowledge of other install tools for Windows ( NSIS, Wise, etc. )
- Perl scripting experience.
- Knowledge of Unix system administration and shell scripting.
- Experience building and testing Windows applications.
- Experience with source control and other configuration management systems.
Radialpoint is prepared to create an industry-leading package for the best candidate. We offer competitive salaries, performance bonus, development opportunities and a great work environment. For more information, visit our career section: www.radialpoint.com/jobs