This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

MSADO15 Registration Issue

2 replies to this topic

rznain

rznain
  • Full Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:16

One component of my application uses MSADO15.dll. I tried to register this file on windows server 2003 through self extratction but failed. Then through bat file but no success, then I tried to merge registry file. Entries are added successfully until the setup finishes. Once setup finishes all the entries automatically deleted by windows and I am unable to register msado15.dll on Windows Server 2003 by any means.

On XP machine it is working fine.

Please help

Regards

Rz Nain

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 10:53

Isn't this part of the MDAC package? Are you sure you can redistribute the MSADO15.dll alone?

rznain

rznain
  • Full Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 12:36

Yeah this is the part of MDAC but the issue is related to registration. If I register this manually then it works for my application, I prepare a fresh machine with 2003 Server installation and then install my app there. The particular module shows runtime errors. However, when I registered this DLL manually, my module starts working.

I don't know what to do now. sad.gif