This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Billboards not displaying properly

2 replies to this topic

Clifford Johnstun

Clifford Johnstun
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2001 - 23:15

I have four separate cab files.  The billboards only display with the ComponentMoveData for the data1.cab file.  There are five billboards and the first four display with the first ComponentMoveData call.  I'm using one 0-100 progress bar.  The last billboard displays a couple of ComponentMoveData calls later when the progressbar hits 80%.
 Apparently the billboards attempt to all display only for the first ComponentMoveData function.  When this call had it's own 1-100% status bar, it typically stopped at 74% and then the next ComponentMoveData would restart the progress bar at 0.  The first time the progress bar hits 80% the last billboard displays.  This bug is not really the main issue.
 The main problem is that the install is attempting to only display the billboards for the first ComponentMoveData and displays nothing during the subsequent calls, except for the afforementioned bug.
 How do I get the billboards to display during all the ComponentMoveData calls?  I'm using Bbrd1 thru Bbrd5.  I want to have about 10 more billboards, but can't until this is resolved.
Thanks,
 C Johnstun

Clifford Johnstun

Clifford Johnstun
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2001 - 19:58

OK, I simplified things and only have two cab files.  The billboards still display only with the data1.cab file, not the second cab file.  How do I get them to display with both cab files?