This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Problem with events in Dialog Behavior

1 reply to this topic

nitinp

nitinp
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 20:56

Hello Everyone,
I have been working with Installshield for my company for quite some time now. Recently, I had to add a new dialog to our installation and I found something very buggy with Installshield. In dialog behavior, for the next control, inside Events, I added a new event "newdialog" to show my new dialog when the next button is pressed if the specified condition was true. This same thing was done to the dialog behavior section of many dialogs and it works properly in all of them except 2 dialogs. In these 2 dialogs, I found that the number of events defined in the events table are more than the other dialogs in which this thing was working.
Is there a specific maximum number of events that can be defined in the events table? For eg. the last event defined in the dialog behavior doesn't work, so I deleted one of the above events in that particular events table so that number of events is lesser than 20 and then it started working. I can't figure out why this is happening.

Any help rendered in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Nitin

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 21 December 2004 - 09:50

Do all of these events have a condition? They should, even if the condition is 1 to make them execute always.