This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

InstallShield 11.5

4 replies to this topic

bogdan.carjac

bogdan.carjac
  • Full Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 13:09

Hello,

I couldn't find a link where I can download InstallShield 11.5, an evaluation copy (not a license product).
All I could find was
http://www.macrovisi...nglish&x=27&y=8
this link, where I couldn't see the product IS 11.5 itself.

I am new to installshield and I used IS 11 previously.
Please help me with a link to Installshield 11.5.

Bogdan.

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 14:55

The current version si InstallShield 12. You can download the trial version (which can be activated to the full version) from
http://installsite.b...e=Evaluation_EN

bogdan.carjac

bogdan.carjac
  • Full Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 15:20

Thank you Stefan,

I already have Installshield 12, a trial version, and I have Installshield 11 licensed version as well. I've just needed for my job an IS 11.5 trial version to try something.

Bogdan.

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 16:12

I don't think that old trial versions are available (makes sense IMO). But if you can get a full copy (from a colleague for instance) it can be installed as trial version if you don't enter the serial number.

bogdan.carjac

bogdan.carjac
  • Full Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 16:20

Yes, I guess your're right. I was affraid that was the truth, but I wasn't sure, that's why I posted on the forum.
Unfortunatelly, nobody else has the IS 11.5, and we required it for some tests. In Installshield 12, according to release notes, the predefined InstallScript events are no longer available in Basic MSI projects that have InstallScript custom actions.