This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Clearing a Dialog box from the screen

3 replies to this topic

vishwa

vishwa
  • Full Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 15:50

I had mailed about this problem before, but maybe I made it too complicated for anyone to understand.

I have a MessageBox(). On clicking OK, I display a dialog box with BACK and NEXT buttons.

here, on clicking BACK, i show the MessageBox() again.
on clicking NEXT, i display an SdShowMsg().

My problem is that when I click NEXT or BACK, I want this dialog box to be cleared from the screen, and then show MessageBox() or SdShowMsg(). At present, the dialog box is NOT cleared from the screen.. and the MessageBox or the SdShowMsg is superimposed on the the dialog box.

What do I do for the dialog box to be cleared from the screen when I click NEXT or BACK??

Thanks,
Vishwa

Perotin

Perotin
  • Full Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 16:21

Stefan answered.
Disable( DIALOGCACHE );

try this before showing the dialog box.

If you call Disable( DIALOGCACHE); the dialogs will vanish from the screen when not needed anymore.
It may be helpful to call Enable( DIALOGCACHE); if you display many dialog boxes and the screen begins to flicker (because of removing the dialog boxes and displaying the next one).
Gruß / regards
Thomas

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 16:22

Disable(DIALOGCACHE)

Taco Bell

Taco Bell

IS6 Expert

• Moderators
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 15 May 2003 - 00:39

@vishwa: Next time please check on your original topic instead of starting a new, duplicate post.

Edited by TacoBell00, 15 May 2003 - 00:39.

user posted image