This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

INSTALLLEVEL problem

1 reply to this topic

dodoSturm

dodoSturm
  • Full Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 16:54

Hi there,

I have a problem with INSTALLLEVEL and feature "Install level" property. I want some features not to be installed by default. In my basic MSI project I have Complete setup type and Custom setup type. One feature has install level 1 and another feature has install level 200. By default the project has install level 100 (INSTALLLEVEL property is 100).

When I select Custom type install everything is ok (I can select which feature to install). But when I select Complete all the time all features are installed. The documentation says that for Complete setup type only features up to the necessary install level are installed. In may case all the time all features (it doesn't matter what install level I put there) are installed.

What I'm doing wrong?

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 18:14

Look at the events on the Next button of your setup type dialog box. There may be an AddLocal ALL event if Complete is selcted