This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Unsoported Languages

5 replies to this topic

Antonio Cosano

Antonio Cosano
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2001 - 03:14

I need to add Vietnamese language suport to my Installation. I alrady create a isres.dll, but I can figure out how to implemented it. Is there any body how could help. Thanks.

Torgui

Torgui
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 April 2001 - 07:08

Do you have Vietnamese language support in your InstallShield? If yes, then just add the Vietnamese language to your project.

If you don't have Vietnamese language support, you need to do some haxoring to add full Vietnamese support.

Antonio Cosano

Antonio Cosano
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2001 - 07:21

Hi Torqui,

Thanks for your info, but I don't have Vietnamese language support in my installShild. I doo have West & East Language pack install but there is no support for Vietnamese. Is there any Vietnamese language support from Installshield avilable?.
If not can you help me with some information of the haxoring to add full Vietnamese support.

Thanks

Tony

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 03 April 2001 - 07:29

Did you look at the description under IS5/6 Tools & Tips -> String Table -> Adding Unsupported Languages ?

Torgui

Torgui
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 April 2001 - 07:44

The example that Stefan pointed out is actually quite good. With examining that you can add the Vietnamese Language support.

The language ID's for Vietnamese are listed in SdLang.h:
#define ISLANG_VIETNAMESE                   0x002a
#define ISLANG_VIETNAMESE_STANDARD          0x042a