This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Application pool in IIS 7.0 Server 2008

1 reply to this topic

spaolobitech

spaolobitech
  • Full Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 14:34

Hello everyone,

I have a fairly complex IS2008 project which installs 3 websites that use dotnet framework 1.1. These 3 websites are using an Application Pool that is also created by the installer.

Problem is that I cannot find a way to set the 1.1 framework for the newly created AppPool... In older versions of IIS (6.0) there was no such setting at AppPool level... So IS2008 doesn't have an option to set the framework version for Application Pools...

Any Idea?

TIA
spaolo

frede

frede
  • Full Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 16:22

QUOTE (spaolobitech @ 2008-07-09 13:34)
Hello everyone,

I have a fairly complex IS2008 project which installs 3 websites that use dotnet framework 1.1. These 3 websites are using an Application Pool that is also created by the installer.

Problem is that I cannot find a way to set the 1.1 framework for the newly created AppPool... In older versions of IIS (6.0) there was no such setting at AppPool level... So IS2008 doesn't have an option to set the framework version for Application Pools...

Any Idea?

TIA
spaolo

For your infor this does not work in IS2009 either. IS simply does not support IIS although they say they do. You need to do this with a custom actions calling using appcmd or similar.