This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Spanish dialog screens

3 replies to this topic

vaqueros

vaqueros
  • Full Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 15:44

I am using IS 2011 Pro and I want to make a Spanish version of my installer. Is there an easy way to achieve this other than translating all the dialog screens? Is there a translated database of dialogues already created? Thank you.

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 11:09

One option would be upgrading to the Premier edition, which includes more than 30 languages, including Spanish.

vaqueros

vaqueros
  • Full Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 17:12

Thanks for the reply. This is true but I am looking for a cost effective solution since our budget is very, very limited. Any other options? 

vaqueros

vaqueros
  • Full Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 16:12

I was able to translate the text strings and now all dialogs are in Spanish. However, the very first screen when setup is launched remains in English. The screen's text is "setup is preparing the InstallShield Wizard, which will guide you through the program setup process..." It displays a progress bar with the Decompressing status. I haven't been able to locate the text string for this screen on the IS project. Is this an internal screen that cannot be edited? Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you.