SCADA Product Build Engineer
- Sydney, Australia
- Global Headquarters
- Great Team Culture
- Opportunity for Growth and Development
- On-site Parking
- Close to Gordon Rail Station
Citect, is a leading industrial automation solutions organisation looking to expand its SCADA Development Team.
Due to strong growth in our business, we currently require a SCADA Product Build Engineer.
The SCADA Build Developer is primarily responsible for the product build, product rebranding processes and source configuration for SCADA applications in the domain of Industrial Automation. This requires development and ongoing improvements to automated procedures for product build and product installation processes. It also requires the development and maintenance of automated procedures for product rebranding and the synchronisation of the rebranded Installer modules with the main product Installer.
Other responsibilities include designing, developing and debugging code for SCADA products within a development project, and contributing to definition and planning of new SCADA products.
- 3 years professional experience in software development or systems support
- Strong OO SW Engineering design skills
- Exposure to C#
- Working knowledge of InstallShield
- Experience in Build Scripts
- Microsoft Windows programming background
- Source configuration management
- Excellent problem solving skills
- TFS Management
- MS Build Scripting
To be considered for these roles, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Visit our website : www.citect.com