This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

How to bring the dialog box to foreground!!!

1 reply to this topic

rjprasadch

rjprasadch
  • Full Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:49

Hi,

We are using Installshield and we are having one web installation(One Click installation) and project is Installscript project.

When we click the Install button of the web installation, it is displaying save and run setup dialog box in the background and it is flashing on the taskbar.When we click on the task bar where it is flashing, then dialog box is coming to foreground.

Requirement is : Save and run dialog box should be brought to the foreground. Can anyone tell me what code changes i need to make and where i need to make to display the dialog box in the foreground or any other ideas.

Thanks for your help in advance.

rjprasadch

rjprasadch
  • Full Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 15:02

As mentioned above we are using web installation and Following piece of code is there in Default.htm which displays the dialog box in the background.And we need to make changes in Default.htm file

function scriptPlayer()
{
---------------------
ether = player.Open(strSetupURL);
}

function startInstall()
{
if (ether)
{

//Following piece of code opens the dialog box.It is displaying the dialog box in the background and we need to bring that

dialog box to foreground.

ether.Play();

if (intervalID == 0)

intervalID = window.setInterval("IsSetupFinished()", 3000);
}
}

Can you please let me know what we need to do in the Default.htm file to bring the dialog box to foreground.