This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

.net framework 2.0

4 replies to this topic

hoofr

hoofr
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 16:38

Can anyone tell me if I can get the .net framework object for version 2.0? Even if it is a beta version. I am using InstallShield X SP1. If not does anyone know when it might be available?

Thanks

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 13:02

Did you look at the InstallShield 11.5 beta? I don't know if it includes the 2.0 object.
http://www.installsh...com/beta/is115/

hoofr

hoofr
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 15:41

I see that the 11.5 beta has .net 2.0 support. That brings up other questions that maybe you can or cannot answer. When will 11.5 be available in general release? Will they also add the .net 2.0 version with other versions of InstallShield?

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 16:32

When will 11.5 be available in general release?

InstallShield/Macrovision usually doesn't announce release dates publicly before the actual release happens. So I can't tell you, sorry.
Will they also add the .net 2.0 version with other versions of InstallShield?
I don't think they will.

hoofr

hoofr
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 14:39

I contacted InstallShield and this was their reply "At this time we do not have an official release date for InstallShield 11.5, but it is not too far off. From my understanding, there will not be objects provided for previous versions. I would recommend upgrading to InstallShield 11.5 when it is released."
wink.gif