This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Build Errors(4092) with Multiple Languages

2 replies to this topic

Viswanadh

Viswanadh
  • Full Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:49

Hi,

I am using Install Shield 2012 Spring - Premier Edition , version 19.

I have an Install Script MSI project. To localize our product , I have added some languages in the Setup Languages field under "General Information" and selected some languages in the UI languages under "Releases".

All the settings are correct and proper and i am building the release correctly.

When i tried to build the project ( Out 0f 10 times , once or twice it is successful) , most of the times i get the following errors.
Its building successfully if i include only one language.

Error opening MSI database  "<prodpath>\Product\Release\DiskImages\DISK1\1043.msi" -4092. The number of the msi varies though.
Some times i get Internal build error also.

I tried with different combinations of languages but ended up in getting the same error.
I have enabled "Keep unused directories" to yes. But no change though.

Checked many forums and sites but no help and i can see that many people face this issue too.

We are blocked on this and Please help in fixing this issue ASAP.
Do i need to add/change anything more ?

aakash.tiwari12@gmail.com

aakash.tiwari12@gmail.com
  • Full Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:23

Hi,

have you added data languages also in relase tab.

check on these links

http://forum.install...showtopic=17096

http://helpnet.insta...BuildErrors.htm

Edited by aakash.tiwari12@gmail.com, 14 April 2014 - 11:25.

Viswanadh

Viswanadh
  • Full Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 19:27

Data languages is for filtering components based on languages right ?
What that is to do with the errors ? And one more thing i am able to build that correctly say (1 in 20 times) . so there is no problem with the configuration i think.