This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

REpair and Uninstall custom actions

2 replies to this topic

clareb22

clareb22
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 11:39

I'm having issues with custom actions and trying to get Installshield to repair or uninstall custom actions that I do.  

I've not turned logging off in the script so I know thats not the problem.  Do I have to call the functions in a Repair and Uninstall sequence?  If so does anyone know how I do this?

Thanks
C
Many thanks[br]Clare

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 14:54

This forum is about InstallShield Professional 7. If you're working with InstallShield Developer please post in the appropriate forum.

clareb22

clareb22
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 March 2003 - 15:17

Sorry for not making myself clearer (I guess I'm used to using Developer lingo), this problem is for Professional 7.  When I mentioned about having a Repair or Uninstall sequence I meant scripting it (not through the gui like in Developer).

The custom actions I'm using are scripted functions, which I have called in the install routine.  I need to make sure that these are run on the repair routine and removed on the uninstall routine.

I hope this is clearer.  Again apologies.
Many thanks[br]Clare