This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Build Log

2 replies to this topic

adenm

adenm
  • Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:08

Hi there,

I'm trying to build a .msi and AppV package in Adminstudio 9.5 and i'v got some confusion errors in my Build Log
First I used the Repacking Wizard and created an .ipr file.
After excluding some items a did a Build, that is: convert to .msi

Now the conversion stopped with one or more errors and the logfile showes some weird errors:

Error table successfully built
ISSQLScriptError table successfully built
Dialog SetupCompleteError for language English (United States) built
etc..etc

What is the best way to read this logfile with such messages?

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 14:36

These are not errors. The MSI file is a database which (among many others) includes a table named "Error". Thi table has been successfully built.
There's also a dialog called "SetupCompleteError" which will be displayed in case your setup fails to install properly. This dialog has also been built successfully.

adenm

adenm
  • Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 23:24

QUOTE (Stefan Krueger @ 2010-09-22 14:36)
These are not errors. The MSI file is a database which (among many others) includes a table named "Error". Thi table has been successfully built.
There's also a dialog called "SetupCompleteError" which will be displayed in case your setup fails to install properly. This dialog has also been built successfully.

Thank you Stefan for the clear explanation.

Edited by adenm, 10 November 2010 - 23:24.