This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Installshield

1 reply to this topic

Sandeep Kumar Mishra

Sandeep Kumar Mishra
  • Full Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:30

Dear Sir I have a problem with install shield.

Few days ago I have use install anywhere for creating .exe file for our java desktop applications.

In install anywhere I simply create VM pack and add files like jar files and dll files set main class provide icon files and simply create .exe file. 

But unfortunately my licensed install anywhere system was crashed and I lost my install anywhere license so now am purchase Install shield.

and now I don't understand in install shield how I create VM pack and create .exe file. please help me. 

can any one provide step by step method for creating .exe file of jar files.

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 13:03

InstallShield creates setups for Windows only. If you have the Premier edition you can create App-V packages for Microsoft's application virtualization technology AppV. For multi platform installes, you should better continue using InstallAnywhere. If you lost your key, contact your Flexera sales person. They should be able to retrieve it for you.