This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Sequestial Installation

1 reply to this topic

pgirish007

pgirish007
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2001 - 22:16

HI,

I have written down installation for an application and after the complete installation of that application i do also have to install IE5.0. now exactly what happening that when my installation installs my application and just after that it try to install IE5.0 then IE gives error that "your privious installation is not yet complete, first reboot the system and then install this". now when i reboot the system and try to install the again from the scratch means first install my application and sequentially install IE, now at this time IE does gives any error message since onwards i did the same procedure again 3 times but I wouldnt get that error message.....i noticed that..that error message comes only when I am installing first time on that system.

can anybuddy tell me what exatly the prob is and how can i solve it. I want to install my software and IE5.0 sequestially.

Thanks
Girish