This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

Billboards Display Problem

4 replies to this topic

Kannan

Kannan
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 September 2001 - 12:44

Hi All
I am Using IPWI 2.03.While Installing My Application,I want to Display Some Billboards or Some Images which Should Depicts the Feature of My Application.For This I add some Billboards and Set the Details Like Title,Color,Image FileName, and Duration.But the first Billboad is shown only during installation ,eventhough i had five billboards.And Duration for each is 5 Seconds.But the File Copying Process Itself takes around 10 minutes.In Installshield help they are telling that billboards will be shown only during file copying process.But still the first billboard is shown only during installation.
Is there any problem in my approach. or is there any alternative solution for this Billboard.Early reply is welcome.

GregLusk

GregLusk
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 October 2001 - 00:06

You will need to nbame your billboards in sequential order, i.e. "bbrd1", "bbrd2", "bbrd3", etc.  They will then be displayed in a 1-2-3 order during installation.

Hope this helps,

Greg Lusk

Kannan

Kannan
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 October 2001 - 05:30

Hi
I had named all the Billboards like Bil1,Bil2,Bil3,Bil4,Bil5.But still all of them not displayed
during installation.Is anything wrong in my procedure.Pl reply earlier.i am running out of time.

Arnaud

Arnaud
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 October 2001 - 10:02

Hi !

I have had one problem like this.
Are you displayaing the same bitmap more than once ?
If so, it seems to do not work properly.
(While making test i have used 2 billboard that i try to show alternatively, but it do not work.)That maybe your problem.

Are they, well defined, in the binary table ?
(Automatically created)

Hope that help, and that it is not too late :)

Dhiren

Dhiren
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 January 2002 - 17:57

Hello,

I am using Developer 7 basic MSI style project. But no idea how to display images.

please help..