- You don't have to travel, thus save time and money.
- You can watch the seminar at the time you like, independent of a course schedule.
- You can pause, rewind, fast forward and replay any part of the presentation.
- You don't have to take the whole seminar in one day, but for instance can view one lesson a day.
- You have access to the seminar for a period of 60 days.
Participants can download a seminar manual as PDF file.
The first seminar in this format is "Designing and Deploying MSI Updates and Patches". After repeating some important basic facts about Windows Installer (like component key paths) it describes update types, patch generation and validation, explains troubleshooting and logging methods, and discusses automatic update distribution. Tools used in the seminar are the Microsoft Windows Installer SDK, InstallShield Developer and InstallShield Express.
The seminar is held by Robert Dickau, Bob Baker, and Chris Woerner.
For more information see