This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

URGENT:Install Shield Developer 8 not integrating

1 reply to this topic

logicalperson

logicalperson
  • Full Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 12:54

Hi everybody,
Iam new to forum and to Install Shield developer 8.0 or any Install shield.My problem:
is-I try to import Visual C# projects in IS Developer 8 but gives me message that it can be done in Visual Studio 2008.Meaning Visual Studio supposed to have a menu for IS Developer 8.o projects,but it doesnt.

I need help fast.
Thanx,
Logical person

ps .I have attached the error file.
part of error:

"You can now create an install developer setup from within Visual Studio.To
Launch........."[B]

Art suggested a similar fix for IS Developer 7.0,but taht solution i alraedy have,and that doesnt work.

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 16:25

You are using a very old and no longer supported version of InstallShield with the newest version of Visual Studio. I'm not really surprised that you are getting problem with this combination, and I'm not aware of any fix or workaround (and I wouldn't expect one from Acresso, since ISD 8 has been unsupported for years). Maybe you should consider upgrading to InstallShield 2009 (version 15), but test with the evaluation version first.