This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

CheckBox issue

2 replies to this topic

lherz

lherz
  • Full Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 19:28

OK, I am sure that this is going to be a really easy answer for someone and I am sure that I am going to feel like an idiot for asking, but I am going nuts with this...

I have added a checkbox control to a custom dialog, and after searching around a bit figured out how to make it unchecked when the dialog is originally displayed.

My question is how do I get the state to change at runtime? Selecting the checkbox has no effect, either with the starting state as checked or with it unchecked. I am unable to change the state of this checkbox at runtime!

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Stefan Krueger

Stefan Krueger

InstallSite.org

• Administrators
  • 13,269 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 18:00

Do you have a property assigned to the check box? And defined a value?
Make sure there's no bitmap on top of the checkbox.

asrinivas

asrinivas
  • Full Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 15:43

QUOTE (lherz @ 2007-04-03 19:28)
OK, I am sure that this is going to be a really easy answer for someone and I am sure that I am going to feel like an idiot for asking, but I am going nuts with this...

I have added a checkbox control to a custom dialog, and after searching around a bit figured out how to make it unchecked when the dialog is originally displayed.

My question is how do I get the state to change at runtime? Selecting the checkbox has no effect, either with the starting state as checked or with it unchecked. I am unable to change the state of this checkbox at runtime!

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

hi

just remove the proerty value entry from property manager throgh direct editor,

i have done the same and impelemented the same

Regards,
A.Srinivas