This is a ready-only archive of the InstallSite Forum. You cannot post any new content here. / Dies ist ein Archiv des InstallSite Forums. Hier können keine neuen Beiträge veröffentlicht werden.
Photo

IS 6.3 guru needed NOW

4 replies to this topic

Rob Cosgrove

Rob Cosgrove
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 February 2002 - 07:30

We have two installers that were originally written by IS consulting, and we have been maintaining ourselves for about 1.5 yrs. Recently we apparently broke them somehow, and now they don't work on some platforms. We need someone to find the trouble with them and fix it within 48 hours. EMail rob@alice.net or phone 901-850-9920

Taco Bell

Taco Bell

IS6 Expert

• Moderators
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 22 February 2002 - 04:21

I'd rather not get into such an urgent situation, but since you're company specializes in backup software applications, don't you have a backup you can at least go back to and compare to figure out where things went wrong???

Rob Cosgrove

Rob Cosgrove
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 February 2002 - 05:58

Hi, Mr Taco Bell, Thank you for your suggestion. Yes, of course we have backups. We back up everything. We will use backup versions to compare if needed, although I'd much rather start out fresh. The nature of the project is that it might not benefit from historical versions.

We have had two positive replies from this excellent board, from consultants who we'd love to pay to do this work for us.

Again, thank you for your reply. I think we're on the right track.

blassos

blassos
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 June 2002 - 20:45

Mr. Taco Bell... you are my hero.  That is hillarious.

Taco Bell

Taco Bell

IS6 Expert

• Moderators
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 19 June 2002 - 14:00

:D
user posted image